Hydrelo™ Dual Action Lubricant Eye Drops with natural ectoin® 0.5% + Hyaluronic Acid 0.2%
Hydrelo™ Dual Action contains Ectoin® and Hyaluronic Acid.
- Ectoin® is a natural cell-protective molecule isolated from a bacteria that can survive under extreme conditions. This product alleviates dry eye symptoms by protecting against dehydration and forming a water-rich protective cover around eye structures.
- Hyaluronic Acid is commonly used in eye drops for dry eyes because of its high-water retention ability.
- Hydrelo™ Dual Action can be used to treat and prevent symptoms of dry and irritated eyes.
- Key benefits – Hydrelo™ Dual Action contains natural Ectoin® which protects eyes from drying and improves ocular wellness
- Natural active ingredient ECTOIN® - a natural water-binding substance that provides protection and reduces inflammation
Clinically proven (supported by studies)
- Alleviates dry eye symptoms of burning, redness and itching1,3
- Moistens dry eyes and protects from further dehydration1,2
- Reduces inflammation and supports healing of dry and irritated eyes1,3
- Hyaluronic acid increases the duration of moisturizing action and improves the soothing effect for dry eyes1,4
- Preservative-free, suitable for everyday use
- Suitable for contact lens wearers