Terms and Conditions
A. General Provisions
Vision Express is part of Europe’s optical group, Grand Vision. Eye Society Incorporated holds the license to franchise Vision Express in the Philippines.
This document acts as a legally binding agreement between the User (You) and Eye Society Incorporated (The Company), who is the owner of visionexpress.ph (The Site). The User is considered as any person or entity using any product or service provided by The Company, including and not restricted to visionexpress.ph.
The Company reserves the right to update this agreement at any time without notice to the User.
This agreement is current as of the 18th of October 2016.
If you require further information regarding this document, please contact [email protected]
1. The Site is an online store
The Company provides the Site to allow buyers purchase products listed on the site.
You agree to release the Company from any responsibility with any dispute that arises with another User of the Site. You agree that The Company cannot be deemed liable for your use of The Site. You agree to use the Company’s products and services at your own risk.
2. User Eligibility and Responsibility
The Company’s products and services are available only to persons at the age of 18 years or older, or with the consent of a legal guardian. Please do not use the Site if you do not satisfy this condition.
The Company reserves the right to refuse service at its own digression at any time.
You agree to the all associated policies published on The Site, including promotions with its own set of terms and conditions.
You agree that the User is responsible of all activity created under the User’s account. You agree to keep your password private. You agree to inform The Company if there has been a breach in your account.
You agree to keep your account information, and any content you create, accurate, current and complete.
You agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws regarding your use of The Site. You agree not to use The Site for illegal activities.
You agree not to be involved in activity that negatively impacts The Company’s branding, revenue, and the quality of product and service
We collect personal information when the User registers to our Site, sign up to our newsletter or fill out an order form when purchasing a product.
These may include the following:
- Date of Birth
- Delivery / Shipping Address
- E-mail Address
- Telephone and/or Mobile Number
- Prescription Data
- Credit Card Information for our third party payment gateway
- Sales History
- Computer Data including IP address, access times and dates, pages and other statistics
The User, however, may browse through our Site freely and anonymously without registering.
Any of the information we collect from The User may be used in one of the following ways:
- ✔ To process any transaction such as sale and delivery of your purchase
- ✔ To respond to your inquiries or comments
- ✔ To personalize your online shopping experience
- ✔ To improve our website, including its products and services
- ✔ To improve our customer service
- ✔ To send periodic e-mails for order updates, occasional company news, related product or service information
- ✔ To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- ✔ To communicate clients for after care services
Personal information may be updated anytime by accessing your account in The Site.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of The User’s information by consistently monitoring, restricting and preventing unauthorized access to customer information; however, The Company does not guarantee that private information will remain private as third party may unlawfully intercept access or private communication and transmissions.
In addition, The Company will not disclose any personal information to other organizations, unless it is necessary under the rules of law.
Except as stated above, The Company will contact you and ask for your consent in any case that we may need to disclose some, if not all, of your information.
C. Intellectual Property Rights
All content found in the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, URLS, scripts, logos are owned by the Company or have been uploaded with the permission of its owners and are protected by intellectual property laws.
The Company reserves the right to remove user-created content that impact its own intellectual property at its own digression.
D. Limitation of Liability
Medical/Optical liability refers to false information of prescription eyewear, customer handling of purchased contact lenses and after-purchase symptoms.
The Site is not liable to all concerns contracted between the User and any Vision Express store.
E. Prescription Orders
Prior to fulfilling any order for prescription glasses, the User must supply a clear and valid copy of his/her prescription from a registered optometrist, and was issued within the last year. Prescription must contain the Customer's Pupillary Distance (PD). In addition, full payment must be made before prescription orders are processed.
The Site shall rely on the prescription the User provided to supply the lenses ordered. The Company shall not be liable for incorrect prescription supplied by the User.
F. Pricing and Payments
The Site uses a Third Party Payment Gateway to process transactions between the User and the Site.
Cash on Delivery payment option is available for Metro Manila only.
Cash on Delivery payment option is not available for prescription orders.
Bank Deposit payment option is valid for all online customers. Upon selecting the Bank Deposit option, the Vision Express bank account details will be shown in the Checkout Page. The User must make the payment, scan the deposit slip and e-mail to [email protected] within 3 business days. Confirmation E-mail will be sent to validate the transaction, and only then will the order be processed for shipping. Failure to deposit will result to automatic cancellation of order.
Pricing and discounts found on the Site is independent of in-store pricing and discounts. Please refer to the Promo Terms page for more details.
G. Shipping and Delivery
The Site uses Third Party Services for all shipping and delivery activities.
Shipping in the Philippines is free. No orders will be shipped outside of the Philippines. All orders will be shipped complete. No backorders will be processed.
Upon confirmation of payment, orders will be processing between 3-5 business days. Orders with prescription eyewear will be processed up to 7 business days after payment is made. After processing, the User can expect their orders to arrive within 1-3 business days for Metro Manila deliveries, 4-7 business days for provicincial directory. All delays related to the delivery of item/s are accounted to the Site’s selected courier, and the User will be directly notified through the contact details provided.
Pre-ordered items and orders made on Special Sale Events might take an additional 7 - 14 business days, and the User will be notified via e-mail.
Orders not shipped within the promised time period can be fully refunded, with the exception of any prescription order.
Orders that are damaged with no other available stock will not be processed and can be fully refunded, with the exception of prescription orders.
If orders are delivered but are not received, the courier will comeback to deliver up to 2 more times. All issues related to receiving orders should be addressed as soon as possible to The Site.
H. Return/Refund Policy
The Site does not allow returns for prescription orders. For everything else, The Site allows full refund only if the item/s are in the same condition as they were received, with all accessories, including cases and boxes
The refund process is as follows:
- 1. The User will be asked to fill out the Order Return Form, which can be requested from Customer Care Team via [email protected]. Items should be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- 2. The User will e-mail the Order Return Form back to the Customer Care Team.
- For Metro Manila Returns: The Site will schedule pick-up with the selected courier.
- For Provincial returns: The Site will send an e-mail for additional instructions
- 3. The product/s must be returned to the Company with the original proof of purchase (invoice or receipts) and the actual copy of the Return order Form. In case of lost, customer must secure and provide Vision Express a copy of Affidavit of Loss in order to successfully request a refund.
- 4. Refunds will be credited via bank deposit to the customer's account, or through a chargeback to the customer's credit card or PayPal account. Cheque refund will be issued to the customer in case of failed bank deposit transactions.
- 5. PayPal chargeback may take up to 7 business days upon receipt of the returned item. Bank deposits may take up to 14 business days and credit card chargebacks up to 28 business days.
The Site does not allow cancellations and replacements.